Updated: Apr 15, 2020
I know I know. I'm late a day, but it's still worth it. This one is more of a mocktail that the whole family can enjoy. I've had requests for those who don't drink alcohol or aren't able to drink alcohol right now. 😉 Everyone loves The Little Mermaid so sit back and relax. If you're feeling frisky, you can always add a shot of rum to it! #simplesips #juicyjennallc #quarantinecocktails
* 1 12oz can frozen lemonade concentrate
* 4 cans warm water
* 1 2L Sprite
* 1 or 2 packets of Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid
* 1 tub pineapple sherbet
1. Mix 1 can of frozen lemonade and use the same can to add 4 cans of warm water in a large punch bowl.
2. Add Kool-Aid powder and stir
3. Slowly add Sprite and gently stir to combine.
4. Add a scoop of sherbet to your cup and pour the punch over the top.